Cable and Harness Assembly
Harris Assembly is your first choice for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies. Such assemblies are used for a variety of applications and products, from forklifts to voting equipment, temperature control for over the road trucks, aviation and more.
- Harris works with many types of wire, such as SXL, PVC, Nylon, Teflon-Jacketed, Solid Stranded, Multi Conductor, and Coax.
- Cables can be a single wire to a multi wire harness with numerous breakouts and terminations, soldered and crimped.
- We utilize Automatic Termination, Wire Cutting, Stripping and Marking
- UL-Approved for Cable Assemblies
- Build to Commercial and Military Specifications
- IPC / WHMA - A - 620 and J-Std-001
- Our Quality System is AS 9100 Rev D Certified, ISO 9001:2015 Certified